Become An Interpreter
I want to become an interpreter for the 15th district court
- Thank you for your interest in becoming a certified interpreter for the courts. There are several items to complete before you can provide interpretation or translation services to the Kansas Court.
- 1 - Read the Supreme Court Rules 1703-1705
- 2 - Sign the Interpreter's Acknowledgement & Agreement
- 3 - Complete the KS Judicial Branch Court Interpreter Orientation (Free and Online) You must provide a copy of your certificate of completion and your signed Acknowledgement and Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a copy, attention: JoEllyn Argabright, to 275 N. Court Ave, Colby KS 67701. You may also use the drop box located in the parking lot on the west side of the Justice Center. I will also provide Office of Judicial Administration with a copy of your certificate of completion.
- Contact the District Language Access Coordinator, JoEllyn Argabright, at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.